Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Facebook

I'm probably going to get a lot of heat for this but I firmly stand by my own values and beliefs. While I think Facebook may be a good place to meet up with friends and share common experiences and learn about your friends, I also think Facebook can never replace face to face interaction because it takes away that spiritual (the non-verbal communication and emotional interaction) aspect of communication. And I think environments like Facebook carries a risk of someone learning something about you that you want to keep private or want to keep to yourself. And not to mention becoming a possible victim of an internet predator. For me, if people really want to get to know me, we can do coffee (perferably Starbucks) or something. And that's all I have to say about that!!

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ren su
I prefer Tim Hortons...hehehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home