Friday, November 04, 2005

INTRO - Welcome to my Blog!!


My initial motivation to create Eureka! Blog is for a school project but it is my hope that it will continue to provide an opportunity for anyone and everyone to contribute new and interesting ideas so that I or anyone else visiting my Blog can learn something new. I have only one request for anyone contributing to my Blog. Please feel free to submit any kind of ideas, feedback, opinions, or responses. Anything that is posted here is intended to make people think and question in new ways and NOT to attack anyone or anything. I look forward to learning new things from you!!

1 Comments:

At 2:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just checking to see how this end of the blog works. So anyone submitting a comment doesn't have to give a name and may remain anonymous if they so choose.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home